Monday, June 7, 2010
Conclusion
Dear Friends and Readers,
It has been a very long while since I last wrote. I offer no excuses or explanations. Nor can I promise I will be writing more frequently. I very well may not be. It's not that I don't enjoy writing, but so often things seem too muddy and confused in my life for me to sort through everything and write anything coherent or meaningful.
As relating to the title of this post, I have little to say. It does not refer to any great awakenings in my life, or lessons I have learned. Quite the contrary. It means only that the hiatus I had taken from posting is now over. I would be happy to announce other grand conclusions in my life, but sadly I have none.
I am no longer feel blind from the storm raging around me. Rather, I seem to be in the eye of the storm. Safe for the moment but for how long. And how safe am I really? I hardly know the things swirling around me so quickly. At any moment, I could become swept away with them. Would it lead to my destruction, or would I miraculously be set free? Or, will I be trapped here forever? Is there no way to set myself free? No one to save me and show me how? Who knows, perhaps I am still very blind and imagining the rest.
Well friends, until next time. Let me leave you with this challenge; be true.
With regards,
~C
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes my dear C, life seems to give us interesting opportunities to merely reflect. I too often ponder about my situation and the transformations I've made and I've yet to have that all conclusive epiphany I thought I should. I feel like I've evolved, transcended, and yet to what triumphant end when so many things remain unchanging? I suppose we simply are, and that is enough, to exist. Let God do the protecting and rescuing and healing and draw the great conclusions; we will just exist!
Post a Comment